TOURIST EQUIPMENT SPORTS AND RECREATION COMPLEX
(on the basis of the state enterprise "At-Prolin")
The project will be implemented in the south of the Republic of Moldova in mun. Ceadir - Lunga on the basis of the At-Prolin horse farm. At-Prolin operates on the territory of 13, 233 hectares.
The specialization of the object is the breeding and training of horses of the Orlov trotter breed.
The complex includes three sites:
- Horse farm "At-Prolin";
- Hippodrome and arena;
-Tourist area: hotel, restaurant and park area.
The aim of the project is to create favorable conditions for the support and development of tourism by presenting the At-Prolin horse farm in the facility to attract tourists at the national level.
Favorable (relevant) factors for the development of the Tourist Equestrian Sports and Health Complex (based on the At-Prolin horse farm):
1) The development of the project takes into account the experience of 28 years of the horse farm "At-Prolin"
both in breeding and factory training of horses, and in the organization and conduct of cultural, sports and mass competitions.
2) The growing popularity of equestrian and recreational tourism in the world (the annual growth of riders is + 5%, about 100 billion Euro / year contribute to the European economy).
3) Lack of providers of such services in the southern part of the Republic of Moldova.
4) High level of tourist attraction in our region (65%).
5) Low competition among suppliers of similar services in Moldova (5 enterprises) and Transnistria (1 enterprise).
6) Significant potential of 60 heads of horse-breeding cattle at the At-Prolin enterprise.
7) Availability of functional stables: 3 buildings at the At-Prolin enterprise.
8) Picturesque landscapes.
9) Openness of regional authorities (owner of the equestrian farm) to partnership with the private sector in the implementation of the project.
Assortment portfolio of services for the equestrian sports and recreation health complex
1. Equestrian services:
ü Horse riding training;
ü Specialization training (dressage, show jumping).
2. Health services:
3. Recreational services (entertainment and leisure):
ü Horse strolls;
ü Organization and holding of equestrian sports;
ü Horse riding;
ü Photo session with horses;
ü Outdoor recreation (recreation areas of the complex);
ü Excursion around the territory;
ü Master class on haymaking;
ü Summer camp for children (Equestrian summer camp).
4. Direct (commercial) services of the horse farm:
ü Rental of stalls;
ü Horses for sale (auction);
ü Horse rental for filming.