FEZ "Valkanesh" and sub-zones of Comrat and Ceadir-Lunga offer additional preferences, including the income tax rate in the FEZ is 6%, a customs service unit on site operating 24/7, 0% VAT on imported equipment, etc.
Free Economic Zone “Valkanes”
Based on the industrial experience and history of the Republic of Moldova, the labor resources of Gagauzia are distinguished by low cost and high productivity. Despite the average age of the Gagauz population, which is 37.5 years, companies operating in the region have the opportunity to develop their business with the help of qualified specialists who speak many languages. The cultural diversity of Gagauzia is rich in traditions and is based on openness, flexibility, tolerance, focus on results and hospitality.
In accordance with a special legal status, Gagauzia is an autonomous territorial unit (ATU) with the right to make decisions in economic and fiscal policy.
On the territory of ATU Gagauzia is a law “ON INVESTMENTS” No. 73 dated August 09, 2016. This law regulates relations related to investments in ATU Gagauzia (Gagauz Yeri) and defines the legal and economic basis for stimulating investments, guarantees the protection of investors' rights when making investments in ATU Gagauzia, determines measures to support investments by public authorities, the procedure for resolving disputes with the participation of investors.
Infrastructura de comunicații din Găgăuzia este menținută la un nivel ridicat și are o acoperire impecabilă, atât prin cablu, cât și fără fir. Comunicarea pe linie fixă este disponibilă în toate localitățile, cu toate acestea, numărul de abonați la telefonie mobilă crește foarte repede față de comunicarea pe linie fixă. Găgăuzia are un nivel ridicat de dezvoltare a telecomunicațiilor. Există 3 companii de telecomunicații de top care oferă servicii 3G / 4G clienților lor.
1. We will analyze the market to determine the possibility of realizing your business potential as an investor.
2. You will receive information:
- about the infrastructure potential of ATU Gagauzia;
- about measures of regional support for entrepreneurship;
- about tax preferences on the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
3. We will provide support in choosing a strategy for entering the market of an autonomy, country, far and near abroad.
4. We will assist in the search and selection of raw materials required for the production of the final product.
5. We organize acquaintance with manufacturers and service providers necessary for the implementation of your business project.
6. We will provide support in organizing negotiations with the LPA on the preparation of the necessary documentary and legal framework for the project.
1. Based on the information provided and the technical characteristics of the business project, we will offer you the best platform for doing business.
2. We will visit Free Economic Zones and industrial parks for a more detailed study and making a final decision.
1. We will advise you on issues arising in the process of implementing an investment project:
- provision of personnel;
- project financing;
- tax legislation;
- forms of providing funds for regional support.
2. We will support you at all important stages of the investment project implementation.
3. The Agency staff will optimize your time schedule, provide support in negotiations with the necessary structures.
4. We will provide information assistance in creating the organizational and legal form of the enterprise.
1. Accompanying the investor from the airport (station), visiting the SEZ, industrial parks, etc.
2. Information support for further development in the region, in particular After care;
3. An invitation to participate in business events of the republic of regional, national and international scale.
Do you have an investment plan, do you know how to proceed? Invest Gagauzia offers free, comprehensive investment advisory services that are always tailored to the exact needs of potential and existing investors. Our main goal is to create the conditions necessary for the sustainable development of the economy of the Republic of Moldova in general and ATU Gagauzia in particular by helping foreign investors develop their business and increase competitiveness.
The creation of a business entity in Moldova involves registration in the State Register of Legal Entities, which is maintained by the State Registration Chamber of the Ministry of Justice. The State Registration Chamber registers the LLC / JSC within five working days (total period) or four hours - one day (expedited procedure) of submission of all necessary documents. More information here: http://www.asp.gov.md/ru/node/2231
The fees to be paid to the State Registration Chamber for the registration of an LLC range from 60 to 130 euros, depending on the procedure applied (general or expedited). Accordingly, the cost of registering a joint-stock company varies from 75 to 170 euros.
The Bureau of Migration and Asylum deals with visa issues and residence rights. For more details on the procedure for submitting the necessary documents, you can find here: http://bma.gov.md/en/node/101013
Tax rate type:
Personal income tax -12%
Corporate income tax:
List of documents for granting the right of residence to the associate / shareholder of legal entities with foreign investments registered in the Republic of Moldova:
1. The standardized document;
2. The national passport of the foreigner;
3. extract from the Register of State units of law or, where appropriate, the extract from the Register of shareholders;
4. Confirmation of investments by the auditor accredited or giving of notice on withholding tax on income, the premiums of insurance health and the contributions social, which attests to create places of employment;
5. criminal record judiciary in the country of origin legalized / apostille (in the manner set ), translated into the language of state and logged notary or consular
6. Evidence space of the housing (statement owner authenticated by a notary or a copy of the document of ownership);
7. A 3x4 color photograph;
Note: 1. The documents are presented in original and copies. 2. documents are submitted with at least 30 days before the expiry of the term legally presence of foreigners in the Republic of Moldova. 3. Failure to comply with the deadline for submitting the application is sanctioned.
List of documents for the extension of the right of residence of the associate / shareholder of legal entities with foreign investments registered in the Republic of Moldova: 1. The standardized document; 2. The national passport of the foreigner; 3. permit the seating of the alien; 4. extract from the Register of State units of law or, where appropriate, the extract from the Register of shareholders; 5. Confirmation of investments by the auditor accredited or giving of notice on withholding tax on income, the premiums of insurance health and the contributions social, which attests to create places of employment; 6. Evidence space of the housing (statement owner authenticated by a notary or a copy of the document of ownership); 7. A 3x4 color photograph;
Note: 1. The documents are presented in original and copies. 2. documents are submitted with at least 15 days before the expiry of the right of residence granted. 3. Failure to comply with the deadline for submitting the application is sanctioned.