Economic agents engaged in dual education can receive compensation (up to 50 percent) of the costs incurred for the organization and implementation of vocational training programs for students.
· Dual education units can count on compensation from the state budget in the amount of not more than 50% of the costs incurred for the organization and implementation of professional training programs for dual education students.
The following categories of unit costs are subject to compensation:
· Remuneration for vocational training (without allowances and allowances), but not more than 30% of the amount of the minimum wage in the country registered on the date of the expenditure by the unit;
· The basic monthly salary of the master instructor who trained students in dual training, but not more than the minimum wage in the country registered on the date of the expenses incurred by the unit;
· Expenses for the organization of training places (for example: depreciation of fixed assets, intangible assets, maintenance and repair of fixed assets, consumables, utilities);
· Expenses of the unit for vocational training services paid to the vocational education institution where the dual education student is studying, but not more than the minimum wage in the country registered on the date the expenses were incurred by the unit;
· Expenses incurred by the unit for services in order to comply with the provisions of Art. 11 of Law no. 110/2022 on dual education, but not more than 5% of the total amount of expenses specified in subparagraph 1) and 2), eligible for reimbursement;
· Expenses of the unit for psychological and pedagogical training in the amount of at least 20 master instructor credits;
Other expenses necessary for the implementation of the process of organizing dual training (office equipment, furniture, transport, accommodation, meals, etc.), but not more than 5% of the total amount of expenses specified in subparagraphs 1) and 2), are allowed for compensation .
📝 The form for applying for damages can be found on the website of the enterprise development organization: https://www.oda.md/ro/invatamant-dual